Online registration is now closed.
ONSITE REGISTRATION TIMES
Please note the following dates and times that registration will be open for the Congress, location is on Level 1 of the Vancouver Convention Centre West. Remember to bring your registration confirmation and photo ID to claim your badge.
Hours of Operation:
|Sunday, June 7||06:30 – 18:00|
|Monday, June 8||06:30 – 19:00|
|Tuesday, June 9||06:30 – 18:00|
|Wednesday, June 10||07:00 – 18:00|
|Thursday, June 11||07:00 – 18:00|
|Friday, June 12||07:00 – 19:00|
|Saturday, June 13||07:00 – 16:00|
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or AMEX) or on-site in US dollars.
For payments made by credit card, the credit card statement vendor/merchant will be shown as Simply Eventful Management. The statement will show the equivalent US dollar fees in the home currency of the registrant.
Registrations received by hard copy form are subject to a US $10 fee. Payments made by wire transfer will also incur a US $50 bank transfer fee. Request a hard copy of the Registration Form (for wire transfers or bank draft): 23rd WCD Registration Form (contact email@example.com to receive a hard copy form).
Fees below are inclusive of any applicable taxes and are quoted in US dollars.
|Category||Extended Registration Until May 31, 2015||Final Registration From
June 1, 2015
|Members of ILDS Societies*||$640||$720|
|Residents, Registrars, & Fellows**||$315||$375|
|Nurses & Physician’s Assistants**||$315||$375|
|Members of international or national dermatologic societies that belong to the ILDS qualify for discounted registration rates. For a complete list of these societies, please check the ILDS website here.|
|**||At the time of the Congress (June 8, 2015). If you are a resident, fellow, nurse, physician assistant or medical student in training, your registration cannot be confirmed until we receive written verification of your status by the chairman of your department or program director. If you are registering online, please upload your verification in the “Upload proof of registration status” field. If you are registering with the hardcopy registration form, please send your verification to the Congress Office along with your registration by fax (+1-604-738-8697) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of our receipt of the form. When letters certifying status are received after the early registration deadlines have lapsed, late fees will be applicable even when the registration forms are received before the deadline.|
|***||Does not include access to any Scientific Program sessions; limit of 3 accompanying persons per registrant|
- Registration for full-day courses may be purchased for an additional USD $30 for medical courses and USD $80 for cosmetic courses;
- Registration for half-day courses may be purchased for an additional USD $20 for medical courses and USD $40 for cosmetic courses;
- Welcome Reception tickets (following the Opening Ceremonies) are not included in the delegate registration fee and must be purchased separately for USD $25. The Accompanying Persons registration does include the Welcome Reception.
- Gala Event tickets may be purchased for an additional USD $125 by registered delegates, accompanying persons and exhibitors / sponsors only. Maximum 4 tickets may be purchased.
Congress Registration fees include:
Scientific Program sessions are open to registered delegates only.
* Does not include access to Scientific Program sessions; limit of 3 accompanying persons per registrant.
- Advanced payment for the Congress must be received in order to confirm the registration. Once payment has been confirmed, a letter of confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Online registrations by credit card are encouraged. For bank/wire transfers, a copy of the bank transfer statement with the applicant’s name, address and payment details must be sent by fax or e-mail to the 23RD World Congress of Dermatology Secretariat.
- For wire transfers, a fee of US $50 will be added to the total registration fee (Item B) to cover the bank transfer charge in Canada. All bank/wire transfer charges are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Registrations received by hard copy form, including wire transfer payments, are subject to a US $10 fee.
- Credit card statements will show the vendor/merchant as Simply Eventful Management. Statements will show the equivalent US dollar fee in the home currency of the registrant, based on the exchange rate at the time of the transaction.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- In order to obtain reimbursement of delegate registration, all cancellations for the 23RD World Congress of Dermatology must be submitted in writing to the Congress Secretariat via email to: email@example.com or via fax to +1-604-738-8697.
- Cancellations received in writing by October 1, 2014, will be refunded, less a 10% administrative fee.
- Cancellations received in writing between October 2, 2014 and April 30, 2015 will be refunded, less a 25% administrative fee.
- Cancellations received in writing on May 1, 2015 or later, will not be refunded, other than exceptional circumstances to be reviewed and agreed by the organizing committee.
- Full refunds will be given for cancellations of course registration received on or before March 30, 2015. No refund will be given for the cancellations received after this date.
- Full refunds will be given for social event registration cancellations made up to May 1, 2015. Refunds for social event registration cancellations made from May 1 to June 1, 2015 are subject to a 50% administrative fee. Cancellations received after June 1, 2015 cannot be refunded.
If you are not able to register online, request a Registration Form at firstname.lastname@example.org (additional fees apply for hard-copy registrations) and mail or scan it together with your registration fee to:
23RD WCD Congress Secretariat Office
2590 Granville Street, Suite 206
Canada V6H 3H1
Tel: +1 604-738-8600
Fax: +1 604-738-8697